Welcome to Camden's Community

   Hello everybody, Iceshard2003 aka Camden here today, welcoming you to my blog! 😺 This is a safe haven in the corner of the internet that I use to organize all of my crazy creations.
   I'm a creator that likes to write, film, and draw. I constantly sway between hobbies trying to implement my creativity in different productions to see what kinds of differences I can make in people's lives. Whether that difference be a little entertainment, or to help someone out of a dark place. I just want to express my values in a fun and impressive way, and this blog is like a catalog of these things.



What You Can Find
   I'll be posting a variety of things on this blog. First of all I'll make weekly round-ups of my YouTube videos. These will contain Minecraft Roleplays, occasional vlogs, and video game lets plays. Here's a video to show off what kind of content I'll be posting from my channel:
   Literature wise, I'll be writing fan articles discussing my opinions on my favorite fandoms. These include books, YouTubers, television series, and movies. Most likely books though. 😉 In addition to these articles, I'll be writing my own stories and series for your feedback. I want to become an author, and the only way for me to do so is to hear opinions from readers to constructively improve my writing.
   Every now and then I'll post some art that I've worked on just to showcase. I'm a primarily self taught artist with kind of a unique art style. I'm still improving so any constructive criticism, similar to that I request for my writing, is greatly appreciated.
How You Can Get Involved?
   Not only do I want this blog to be a place to easily access my stuff, but I also want it to be a friendly place you can come to in order to hang out and help each other. I'll try to open some pages for general discussion while you can also browse any open casting calls, contests, and giveaways to suit your fancy.
Get Exploring
   Well there you have it. There's a short explanation of what all you can get yourself into on this site! I hope you choose to stick around and find some interesting people and creations here. I'll leave some links to some fun pages below for you to check out. However, before you go why don't you leave a comment on this post saying hello to everyone? Hopefully I can get around to replying to you! If you have any questions don't shy away from asking them below as well.
Thanks for visiting!
-Camden 😺

Comments